incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Dhariwal <deepaldhari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:11:32 GMT
Hello Matt,

Thanks for your reply. I am using cTAKES-2.5.0 Binary Version which I have
downloaded from
https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+User+Install+Instructions .
 I have gone through the cTAKES documentation however no where was it
mentioned that polarity / uncertainty properties are on Entity Mention. In
order to avoid sending repeated mails to the mailing list could you tell me
if there is some other documentation as well ? I am trying to use
Peripheral Artery Disease Spotter , however it returns only document
annotation. Further even the SimulatedProdSmokingTAE Annotator returns
smoking status 'unknown' for every input. Is there some order in which
these annotator need to be executed (Reference :
https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+Component+Use+Guide )

Thanks for clarifying the user list email id.

Regards
Deepal Dhariwal