incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:45:03 GMT
There's a 3.0.0 branch.  The release will be made from there.  So we should make the fixes
in both trunk and 3.0.0.

On Nov 15, 2012, at 10:32 PM, "Murphy, Sean P." <Murphy.Sean@mayo.edu> wrote:

> Hello Pei,
>    The issue is at 2.5.   When is the 3.0 release freeze?   I will try to propagate the
fix forward.

On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
> Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:15 PM
> To: <ctakes-user@incubator.apache.org>
> Cc: ctakes-user@incubator.apache.org; ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger
>
> Hi Sean,
> What was the issue in 2.5?  Just want to make sure this is also fixed in the upcoming
3.0 release coming out of ASF as well... Jira#?

> On Nov 15, 2012, at 7:59 PM, "Murphy, Sean P." <Murphy.Sean@mayo.edu> wrote:
>
>> I was able to see an issue with the 'PAD term spotter' which will most likely be
related to the problem you're seeing with the smoking status as well.    The problem seems
to have  stemmed from the reorganization of the path structures with the latest cTAKES  release.
 Due to time and resource constraints we were not able to test each project independently.

>> I will open a bug report against these problems and provide a fix as soon as possible.
 I will keep you posted, but I hope to have this resolved in a few days.
>>   Thanks,
>>       ~Sean

(the link at the bottom of your email) has a link to more information about the assertion
module.

>> Assertion module info:
>>
>> https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+-+Assertion
>>
>> I'm not familiar with the peripheral artery disease spotter or the simulated prod
smoking tae.  So I'll let someone else chime in there.