incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Leonard Jacuzzo <jacu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting up LVG
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:19:30 GMT
Thanks Pie,

I am using cTAKES 2.5.

I am thinking that I could just replace the HSQLDB in
the cTAKES resources\lvgresources\data\hsqlbd  directory and leave
everything else in cTAKES unchanged...Do you think this will work or do I
have to add the rest of LVG 2012 for things to work properly?

Best,
Leonard