incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Leonard Jacuzzo <jacu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: combining components
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:27:48 GMT
Thanks James,

I am a bit confused about what does what. It seems like the cdp does not
give all of the annotations which are expected from the Drug NER, but  I
have not used the full version of LVG (2008 or otherwise. )

Is the CDP supposed to everything that can be done including Smoking
Status? It is not obvious from the documentation whether one must add that
to the CDP or if it is contained. I did not see mention of it in
the descriptor file. But I should double check.

Ideally I would like to get every sort of annotation I can out of cTAKES
(2.5).

I will give it a shot with the full LVG and see what I get. I will also try
to combine the individual annotators and not the aggregates.

I will report the results when I get done.

Best,
Leonard