incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Leonard Jacuzzo <jacu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expected Results
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:34:58 GMT
Thanks Sean!

I was wondering about dosages and frequencies. In the documentation it
suggests that the DrugNER will pick out stuff like that, but I don't see
it.

When I view these with the UIMA annotatin viewer, there are fields like
those that are not populated, though the text has things like 'once a day'..

Tester1 is the file I ran through the Drug NER pipeline.

Best,
Leonard