incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject FW: cTAKES error
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:00:30 GMT
I can produce that error if I try to run an AE from within cTAKESdesc/lookupdesc
Perhaps that is what you are doing.
If so, instead, try using an aggregate from one of the other subdirectories of cTAKESdesc,
such as
cTAKESdesc/cpddesc/AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml

Please note that cTAKES has its own user mailing list, cc'd on this email.
You might not get a response from user@uima.apache.org about cTAKES-specific questions.

Regards,
James Masanz

From: Clinical Natural Language Processing
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:26 AM
To: Masanz, James J.
Subject: FW: cTAKES error

From: Deepal Dhariwal[SMTP:DEEPALDHARIWAL@GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:25:35 AM
To: Clinical Natural Language Processing
Cc: user@uima.apache.org
Subject: cTAKES error
Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hello,

I have been following the instructions to install cTAKES 2.5
https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5+User+Install+Instructions
However when I execute that CVD for any of the UMLS lookup annotator I get the following error
:
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException; JCAS type "edu.mayo.bmi.uima.core.type.textspan.LookupWindowAnnotation"
used in Java code but was not declared in the XML type descriptor

I have UMLS licence and the CVD works for other analysis engines.
Kindly let me know how to resolve the error.

Regards
Deepal Dhariwal