incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: setting up LVG
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:28:36 GMT
Hi Leonard,
We have not tried 2012 yet.  But yes, in 2.5, you can certainly drop the data files into resources\lvgresources\data\hsqlbd.
Just be aware of a potential version conflict with the 2012 lvg hsqldb files- If you run into
those issues, feel free to open a Jira and we'll take a look at it for the 3.x releases.
Thanks,
Pei

From: Leonard Jacuzzo [mailto:jacuzzo@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:20 PM
To: ctakes-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: setting up LVG

Thanks Pie,

I am using cTAKES 2.5.

I am thinking that I could just replace the HSQLDB in the cTAKES resources\lvgresources\data\hsqlbd
 directory and leave everything else in cTAKES unchanged...Do you think this will work or
do I have to add the rest of LVG 2012 for things to work properly?

Best,
Leonard
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>>