incubator-ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Leonard Jacuzzo <jacu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding a Cas Consumer to cTAKES.
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:07:53 GMT
James,

Thanks a bunch for your response.

I did download it and not check it out.

I am pretty sure your suggestion will work as it was what I was
thinking...and I have not seen an error yet.  (though I had to leave it
running due to scheduling.)

I will report back in the morning.

Best,
Leonard