From "Halgrim, Scott" <halgri...@ghc.org>
Subject authentication issues trying to commit
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:37:59 GMT
I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error when I try to commit to trunk.  I know I'm entering the right
password b/c I can log in to id.apache.org.

>From this page<http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#commit-403>:
Why Do I Get a 403 When I Try To Commit?

Run svn info and check that the URL starts with https://. If it starts with http://, run:

$ svn switch --relocate http://svn.apache.org https://svn.apache.org

If you still get 403 Forbidden errors, ask your PMC to double-check the authz file and LDAP/Unix
group membership.

Can somebody look into those things? Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal
and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities
originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject
to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender
and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information
by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.