From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: DOAP (Description of a project) file
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:35:11 GMT
Attached is a first pass at the DOAP file for cTAKES.

Some of it will have to be updated shortly since we were just today approved as a TLP! :)

Q1: Anyone have a good suggestion for a 'category' for cTAKES?
The current list of possible categories is here
http://projects.apache.org/categories.html
I selected "content" for now.  We can have something added to that list instead of using something
already in the list.

Q2: Anyone have a big preference where we put the DOAP?
If not, I will just put it in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/trunk/

The FAQ about its location is here:
http://projects.apache.org/doapfaq.html#id286648904