From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: SourceForge Project Upgrade - Code Repo Complete
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 21:32:50 GMT
As I recall, once something is on sourceforge, you can't just delete it.

Plus as Britt pointed out there are people still using an older version and we shouldn't want
to totally delete information about previous releases.

If there are any pages that need stronger wording and you don't have access to update the
page, if you send me your suggestions, I can update them.

-- James