From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate cTAKES from Incubator
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:04:43 GMT
Hi Troy,
> When this happens 3.0 does not magically lose all the "incubator" designations right?
It's just the next releases don't have that?
Yes.  3.0 was really a release for graduating IMO.  I'm pretty confident there will be some
new releases very very very soon.  I'm glad were graduating sooner rather than later because
we'll have to update all of those incubator references.

--Pei

> Troy
On Behalf Of Finan, Sean
> Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 5:16 PM
> To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [VOTE] Graduate cTAKES from Incubator
>
> +1

10 which accepted after the podling was formed.

> During incubation, cTAKES has :
>
> * Produced 1 Release
>
> * Added over 10 new Committer/PPMC members and shows constant community activities
>
> * Cleared IP on code
>
> * Developed Roadmap(s) for the next major and minor releases in a community process and
started working on that [2]

> * Established Apache cTAKES is a suitable name [3]
>
> * The community of Apache cTAKES is active, healthy, and growing and has demonstrated
the ability to self-govern using accepted Apache practices.