From Shady Hussein <shady.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Combining Drug and Concept annotations
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:46:51 GMT
Dear All,
   I discovered that cTAKES doesn't recognize all the medical entities as
concepts. There is a difference between using the normal UMLS dictionary in
"/cdpdesc/analysis_engine/AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml" and
"/drugnerdesc/analysis_engine/DrugAggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml". The
later can detect all the drugs, while the first can't.

My question now is how to combine between both of those dictionaries. So i
can detect all the drugs and concepts mentioned in the text. I would be
grateful if somebody can help me :)

--
Thanks and best Regards,

Shady AbdelAziz