From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: User running CPE error
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:19:45 GMT
Wait, I see now. If I load test_plaintext.xml then I will get the error I reported. If I load
test1.xml then I don't. So CPE (on Windows) remembers the last CPE descriptor to be loaded
(even if I delete my entire cTAKES install and do it again). On a clean system that won't
be true so we can ignore that given that the documentation now points to an XML file that
will load.

However even though it "loads into CPE", it does not run. I can load up this:
<cTAKES_HOME>/desc/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/collection_processing_engine/test1.xml
but when I click the play button to run the processing I get the attached error. I'm not sure
what the input data location and output location should be.

Thanks
Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Bleeker, Troy C.
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:18 AM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: User running CPE error

Sorry. I should have been more specific. Those XML files are not involved yet.

After obtaining the binary files and merging in the resources I run the command runctakesCPE.bat
and I get the error in the attached picture.
<cTAKES_HOME>/desc/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/ctakes-core/collection-reader/FilesInDirectoryCollectionReader.xml
does not exist.

Thanks
Troy