From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: [was RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:52:22 GMT
> It means what's in that branch in svn is not exactly what's in the source dist for RC7
but I don't think it's worth creating a new release package to get rid of an extra classpath
entry that most people will never have or know is there.
But you would fix it for the actual release, right? So that a fresh check-out would not have
the error?

Thanks
Troy

subversive 1.7 SVN Kit Connector 3.0.0.I20120818-1700 m2e 1.2.0

There was an extraneous entry in the .classpath with SVN for ctakes-side-effect - which I
had accidenally checked in on 2/4 :( Now that I removed that extraneous entry, checking out
fresh works fine for me.

It means what's in that branch in svn is not exactly what's in the source dist for RC7 but
I don't think it's worth creating a new release package to get rid of an extra classpath entry
that most people will never have or know is there.

-- James