From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES 3.0 appears to be 10x slower than cTAKES 2.5
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:01:59 GMT

I couldn't think of anything offhand that would account for that, so I looked at several AE
descriptors including the assertion component, plus the LookupDesc_Db.xml, and didn't see
anything obvious. To narrow down as Pei suggested, perhaps use the CVD to annotate one of
the larger files and compare the performance reports generated.

-- James