From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES 3.0.0 Feedback Was: RE: [DISCUSS] Graduate cTAKES from Incubator
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:13:10 GMT
+1 for examples. Thanks for volunteering to do those two.
cTAKES 2.5 had a testdata directory. I think we should get that added back into the binary
distribution along with sample output, but I think that can wait for post-3.0.  I will update
CTAKES-163 to be more general about that rather than about just one file.

Regards,
James Masanz

Why
> > would