From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES 3.0.0 Feedback Was: RE: [DISCUSS] Graduate cTAKES from Incubator
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:10:10 GMT

> - The resources file is 1.1 GB not 2 right?

I agree. But I don't see it listed as 2GB on the download page. If you tell me where you saw
it listed as 2GB I will update that page.

> - A list of changed features has not been high priority since
I will update the downloads page right now stating the relation extractor is new for 3.0

> - Where would a newcomer hit first? Internet search for "ctakes" or
> "ctakes 3.0" is probably first. Top hits on those lists should be
> modified to point to the best Apache cTAKES landing page.

I modified the following pages to have a link to Apache cTAKES home page

https://wiki.nci.nih.gov/display/VKC/cTAKES+2.5
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohnlp/files/cTAKES/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ohnlp/
http://ohnlp.sourceforge.net/

The update to the last one is not appearing yet, but it was updated.

> - The Getting Started page needs to be written in context of all future
> releases not just 3.0.

Looks like you updated that page, thanks.

> - The current guides are still not complete.

I took a quick run through the User Guide on the Wiki and made some updates.

-- James Masanz