From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: User running CPE error
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 23:30:30 GMT

I don't see an attached image.  Maybe that's not important, if this will give an answer:

I updated the User Guide to tell people to get the input file from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/test/data/testpatient_cn_1.xml
(for now)
I created a JIRA issue so  that file gets put back into binary distributions in the future.

FYI, when using the CPE GUI, I am in the habit of using File->Clear a lot to avoid being
surprised by leftover input fields or values.

When you want to post an image, it's best to upload the image somewhere and post the URL to
it instead of attaching.

-- James