From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: [was RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:46:54 GMT
Yes, that's what I meant. I am using
Subversive SVN Team Provider 1.0.0
subversive 1.7 SVN Kit Connector 3.0.0.I20120818-1700
m2e 1.2.0

There was an extraneous entry in the .classpath with SVN for ctakes-side-effect - which I
had accidenally checked in on 2/4 :(
Now that I removed that extraneous entry, checking out fresh works fine for me.

It means what's in that branch in svn is not exactly what's in the source dist for RC7 but
I don't think it's worth creating a new release package to get rid of an extra classpath entry
that most people will never have or know is there.

-- James