From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject [was RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:57:51 GMT

I tried a fresh check from the ctakes-3.0.0-incubating branch
into Eclipse using Import->Maven->Check out Maven Projects from SCM
and after it checks out the ctakes-side-effect project isn't linked
to SVN but all the others are.

I deleted all projects and repeated and the same happened.
Sound familiar to anyone?

SVN URL is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating
I'm using eclipse 4.2.1
I checked it out the other week and this didn't happen.
I wanted to check out a fresh copy to test out what a new person would get if they tried to
check out what will be in 3.0.0-incubating release
-- James