From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC6 release
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:44:25 GMT
Until I confirm if this is my error or is a problem with RC6, I am -1

I am running RelationExtractorAggregate from within desc\ctakes-relation-extractor\desc\analysis_engine
and I am getting this error:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: resources\org\apache\ctakes\relationextractor\models\resources\models\em_pair\model.jar
(The system cannot find the path specified)

I did download the ctakes-resources-3.0.1 from sourceforge and merged the resources and was
able to run these without error:

AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml
AggregateParsingProcessor.xml
DrugAggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml
Radiology_TermSpotterAnnotatorTAE.xml

-- James
From: ctakes-dev-return-1141-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [ctakes-dev-return-1141-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
on behalf of Chen, Pei [Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 5:42 PM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC6 release

Hi,
This is a call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating.
This will be our first release (Special thanks to all of those involved in this release!).
The main changes since the last candidate are:

CTAKES-136 - Remove models and binary from the src and bin dist
CTAKES-137 - Update LICENSE and NOTICE files

For more detailed information on the changes/release notes, please visit:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313621&version=12322969

The release was made using the cTAKES release process documented here: http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/ctakes-release-guide.html
The candidate is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc6/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz
/.zip

The tag to be voted on:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc6/

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc6/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz.md5
/.zip.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc6/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz.asc
/.zip.asc

Apache cTAKES' KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc6/KEYS

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating. The vote is open
for at least the next 72 hours.
Only votes from Incubator PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check the release candidate
and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes
are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...
Thanks!
Pei
P.S. Here is my +1.