From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject versions of clear* jars that are not in maven central
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:31:17 GMT

Hi Steve,

When looking through the jars in lib directories under ctakes-* projects in SVN, and trying
to find the jars in maven central, I see these clear* ones which are not listed in maven central

Could not find at the given version in maven central:
clearparser-0.33.jar
cleartk-eval-0.8.1.jar
cleartk-ml-1.0.1.jar
cleartk-ml-libsvm-1.0.1.jar
cleartk-ml-opennlp-maxent-1.0.2.jar
cleartk-ml-svmlight-1.0.2.jar
cleartk-test-util-1.0.1.jar
cleartk-util-0.8.1.jar

Could not find at all in maven central:
cleartk-chunker-1.0.1.jar

To enable a clean source release of cTAKES I will be deleting those jars from cTAKES SVN
(see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-138

For cTAKES 3.0, should we be upgrading to a later version of those clear*  jars (or is there
a lot of testing that would be required), or should I upload those under groupid org.apache.ctakes,
or would you like to upload those to maven central?

(if something doesn't sound right, it could be that I  am off-base here with my maven lingo
- still learning maven)

-- James