From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Graduate cTAKES from Incubator
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:17:18 GMT
You mean it's not as simple as including the below into your maven project ;-)?
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;quick~ctakes

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.ctakes</groupId>
  <artifactId>ctakes</artifactId>
  <version>3.0.0-incubating</version>
</dependency>

 We always welcome new volunteers/developers to help us :)

--Pei