From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Information Extraction using ontology + Access Aggregate Plain Text UMLS processor results - Concept Annotation
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:21:18 GMT
Hi Deepal,
Take a peek at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/ae/
DictionaryLookupAnnotator.java
And something like UmlsToSnomedConsumerImpl.java that creates/puts the UmlsConcept objects
into the CAS...

But I presume you will most likely create a Brand new Annotator that will be added to the
pipeline?
Also, I would encourage upgrading new development against either trunk or at least 3.x (instead
of 2.5).

--Pei

Lookup
UMLS