From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [was RE: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:28:08 GMT
Or we're you referring to having your svn eclipse IDE plugin automatically detect and manage
the mvn projects upon co?  I could never get that to work properly automatically, tried subclipse
and subversive in the past... Would be curious if others were able to do that too...

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2013, at 4:58 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:

> I tried a fresh check from the ctakes-3.0.0-incubating branch
> into Eclipse using Import->Maven->Check out Maven Projects from SCM
> and after it checks out the ctakes-side-effect project isn't linked
> to SVN but all the others are.
>
> I deleted all projects and repeated and the same happened.
> Sound familiar to anyone?
>
> SVN URL is
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating
> I'm using eclipse 4.2.1
> I checked it out the other week and this didn't happen.
> I wanted to check out a fresh copy to test out what a new person would get if they tried
to check out what will be in 3.0.0-incubating release