From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: assistance with dictionary lookup issue
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:34:08 GMT
What do we know about under what circumstances an annotation will be sorted?

On 02/04/2013 05:01 PM, Masanz, James J. wrote:
> I'll take a look at the patch. Also be aware of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-31
which talks about a way of enhancing performance  -- if willing to assume annotations (BaseTokens
currently) are sorted. Currently it's always BaseToken and always sorted, just not sure if
we want to code to that assumption.

on behalf of Tim Miller [timothy.miller@childrens.harvard.edu]