incubator-ctakes-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Build failed in Jenkins: ctakes-dictionary-lookup #190
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:09:21 GMT
Does anybody know if our maven build on Jenkins has a timeout or a controller that might kill
the build?  That is my best guess for a failure on the most recent build (#190) of trunk (v3.1.0),
as it occurs while maven is unpacking ctakes-resources-umls2011ab-3.1.0.jar, giving a jvm
exit code 143.

The full trace is at https://builds.apache.org/job/ctakes-trunk-compiletest/190/console but
the applicable output seems to be:


[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Building Apache cTAKES dictionary lookup 3.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Deleting <https://builds.apache.org/job/ctakes-trunk-compiletest/ws/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/target>

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.4.1:clean (default-clean) @ ctakes-dictionary-lookup --- [INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.3:process (default) @ ctakes-dictionary-lookup
--- [INFO] [debug] execute contextualize [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.



[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources) @ ctakes-dictionary-lookup
--- [INFO] Copying 68 resources [INFO] Copying 3 resources [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-dependency-plugin:2.6:unpack-dependencies
(unpack-dependencies) @ ctakes-dictionary-lookup --- [INFO] Unpacking /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/1/net/sourceforge/ctakesresources/ctakes-resources-umls2011ab/3.1.0/ctakes-resources-umls2011ab-3.1.0.jar
to <https://builds.apache.org/job/ctakes-trunk-compiletest/ws/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/target/classes>
with includes "" and excludes ""

ERROR: Maven JVM terminated unexpectedly with exit code 143

I have gone through my apache mailbox, but none of the discussions regarding Jenkins seem
to apply to this problem.

The problem did occur after I checked code into dictionary-lookup, but I did not check in
any changes to the pom.xml or resources/.   I checked in java source only, and the build never
gets to the compilation stage.

(insert "it works on my machine" here)

Thanks,
Sean Finan
Boston Children's Hospital


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message