From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: cTAKES Testing (CTAKES-84)
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 22:24:55 GMT
On Jan 3, 2013, at 3:20 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> So I started looking into Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-84
> Independent of any unit tests, I was thinking of consolidating all of the test dummy
documents across the components and putting them into a directory within the clinical-pipeline
component.  Then create and run a single regression test pipeline that includes ALL of the
components including optional ones (DrugNER, Smoking Status, etc.) and compare the xmi/cas
output to sure they all work together and generate the expected output.

> Open to other ideas though...
>
> This was already done one way or another (semi-manually?), but I think it would be nice
to have it automatically run every time we cut a release.

+1 on automatically running this kind of test before every release.

Steve