From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC5 release
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:29:43 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Chen, Pei
<Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> This is a call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating.

+0

The release looks pretty good, but I'd feel more comfortable voting +1
if the licensing status discussed with RC4 got documented better and
ideally cleared through a LEGAL issue. Pei's rationale about the data
falling under the normal contributor license sounds convincing, but
I'm not intimate enough with copyright law to be able to tell whether
those files could instead be interpreted as derivative works of the
upstream data and thus constrained by the upstream license.

BR,

Jukka Zitting