From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject cTAKES 3.0 developer guide review
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:48:14 GMT
The developer guide is pretty close to complete then. If anyone could take the time to review
it, make changes. There are both expert install instructions and step by step.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Guide

I used what we think will be the URL for check out based on what James said.

Fill me in on how to select which run configuration and I can add it - or the beauty of the
wiki - you can too.

I assume someone will take care of deleting the empty directories at some point.

For the launch files I think there should only be 2 as well. Are these names better than what's
there now, more descriptive in the short space?
UIMA_GUI_collection_processing_engine.launch
UIMA_GUI_CAS_visual_debugger.launch

Thanks
Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: ctakes-dev-return-1053-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [mailto:ctakes-dev-return-1053-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Masanz, James J.
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 12:08 PM
To: 'ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: RE: cTAKES 3.0 questions

There is a branch for 3.0
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating

For each release candidate there is a tag such as
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc5

I'm assuming we will create a tag for the release without 'rcX' on the end once the release
is approved.

I don't think we need to document all the run configurations. I think we should just document
how to select which one of the twin to select Within the Run Configurations popup, look at
the Shared file field on the Common tab.

Yes, all the institutional directories are supposed to be gone. Looks like we missed an empty
one.

Regards,
James Masanz