From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject cTAKES 3.0 questions
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:28:47 GMT
Working through the dev install instructions I've come up with a number of questions. Could
the group help me out ...

Where will the non-volatile cTAKES 3.0 trunk be? Seems like the code here keeps changing:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/trunk
Once released will the code freeze at a particular place and will it have 3.0 in the URL in
order to distinguish this release from an inevitable future release?

Why are there 4 .launch files under ctakes-clicnical-pipeline/resources/launch? What's the
difference?
CPE cTAKES.launch
CVD cTAKES.launch
UIMA_CPE_GUI--clinical_documents_pipeline.launch
UIMA_CVD--clinical_documents_pipeline.launch

There are lots of Run Configurations now. Do we need a place to document all of those? All
of them in my checkout on 1/14 appear to have a twin.

Ctakes/ctakes-ne-contexts/target/classes/edu/mayo/bmi is created in my Eclipse projects upon
checkout. Are not all the institutional directories supposed to be gone?

Troy Bleeker * Senior Business Analyst CBAP(r) * Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-293-1574 * Fax: 507-284-0360 * bleeker.troy@mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic * 200 First Street SW * Rochester, MN 55905 * www.mayoclinic.org