From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: UMLS resource files in sourceforge with ASF license text
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:29:58 GMT
IANAL but I don't think we need to update the files.
We contributed those files to Apache, then copied them to sourceforge (SF).
Otherwise I think we'd have to go back and figure out who (which of us) contributed them to
Apache and they would have to contribute to SF and update the header. Easier to just say we
copied them from Apache.

-- James