From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject cTAKES Testing (CTAKES-84)
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 22:20:06 GMT
Hi,
So I started looking into Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-84
Independent of any unit tests, I was thinking of consolidating all of the test dummy documents
across the components and putting them into a directory within the clinical-pipeline component.
 Then create and run a single regression test pipeline that includes ALL of the components
including optional ones (DrugNER, Smoking Status, etc.) and compare the xmi/cas output to
sure they all work together and generate the expected output.

Open to other ideas though...

This was already done one way or another (semi-manually?), but I think it would be nice to
have it automatically run every time we cut a release.

--Pei