From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] no binary release of cTAKES here at Apache? FW: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC5 release
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:42:31 GMT
There shouldn't be a technical issue with adding it to the bin dist; pending the results of
the LEGAL-157.

It's also available in maven central with auto download in mind.  But, there are still some
technical issues such as models inside jars within a dependency jar and lucene reading within
a dependency jar; I could not get all of the different eclipse ide plugin's to properly unpack
it.

--Pei