From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES 3.0 questions
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:56:12 GMT
> Once released will the code freeze at a particular place and will it have 3.0 in
> the URL in order to distinguish this release from an inevitable future release?
Every Release should have a tag associated with it:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/

> Why are there 4 .launch files under ctakes-clicnical-
> pipeline/resources/launch? What's the difference?
> CPE cTAKES.launch
> CVD cTAKES.launch
> UIMA_CPE_GUI--clinical_documents_pipeline.launch
> UIMA_CVD--clinical_documents_pipeline.launch
> There are lots of Run Configurations now. Do we need a place to document
> all of those? All of them in my checkout on 1/14 appear to have a twin.

It's confusing as heck.  There is a current outstanding Jira item to remove multiple launch
scripts and just keep 2.
I would suggest:
UIMA_CPE_GUI--clinical_documents_pipeline.launch
UIMA_CVD--clinical_documents_pipeline.launch

> Ctakes/ctakes-ne-contexts/target/classes/edu/mayo/bmi is created in my
> Eclipse projects upon checkout. Are not all the institutional directories
> supposed to be gone?
It is supposed to be; All of those files should be gone. Unless we just might have missed
an empty directory.