From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject start of the doc
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:03:05 GMT
As you know I started with the markdown syntax and moved to Confluence. It was not possible
to migrate our previous pages (from NIH Confluence) but it was not too hard to get the pages
one by one moved in.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES

I've since gone through the pages. Mostly a first cut for 3.1. Links should work and stuff,
there's a number of pages that refer to help that does not exist. One component only points
to the readme when it should be in with all the other component doc. Please take a look. After
any comments I'll go back to the cTAKES community site and point all the right places to here.
Note that pretty much every page in the Confluence doc also points back to the community pages.

Thanks
Troy Bleeker * Senior Business Analyst CBAP(r) * Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-293-1574 * Fax: 507-284-0360 * bleeker.troy@mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic * 200 First Street SW * Rochester, MN 55905 * www.mayoclinic.org