From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Create a ctakes-3.0.0-incubating RC4 soon?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:43:48 GMT
I just wanted to drop a  note to see how to best proceed with 3.0.0-incubating?
I'm personally a big fan of releasing incremental releases frequently rather than a mammoth
release.
Having said that, should we proceed (as long as there are no stoppers) and make any fixes
in a subsequent release?

--Pei