From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: type system changes needed to read SHARP data
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:20:42 GMT
Hi Steven,
+1 it seems reasonable.

Just taking a step back,  should there always be a 1-1 mapping between human annotated data
(Knowtator schema) and the System annotated data (cTAKES type system)?
If this is true, then should they really share the schema then?  i.e. Can the annotation tool(s)
be auto generated/based off the type system schema or vice versa then?  Just thinking of ways
we may save time with mappings...

--Pei