From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject checking in wiki
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:21:24 GMT
Hi team,
I'm just about ready to check in the wikipedia small index and the new
coref features and models that take advantage of them, and I want to
verify what changes we need to make to the license/notice to allow this
in the next release.  The NOTICE section has the dependent software
included -- is it sufficient to add something like this:

    This product includes contents adapted from the English-language
    Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org) developed under the Creative Commons
    Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License
    (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/).

Thanks
Tim