From Deepal Dhariwal <deepaldhari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Regarding Assertion Tagger
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:44:34 GMT
Hello Chen,

Thanks for your reply. I tried AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor Analysis
Engine from cdpdesc. However it does not return assertion for presence of
medical concept.  The org.mitre.medfacts.type.Concept returns begin, end of
span, concept Type, concept Text and not whether the concept is
conditionally present or absent.
Thanks for log file. It is found in Tools -> View Log file.

Regards
Deepal Dhariwal