From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC3 is ready for review
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:27:44 GMT
We should build from scratch as a new developer would. I could do it but I'm tied up for a
few days.

Thanks
Troy
-----Original Message-----
From: ctakes-dev-return-927-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [mailto:ctakes-dev-return-927-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 8:55 AM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC3 is ready for review

One more thing in addition to what James mentioned, Since this is our first release from ASF,
it might be good to verify the below (perhaps our mentors could also chime in in case we miss
anything) before we send out a VOTE email.
I think some of things people on general@ look for include:

Sig: OK?
Hashes: OK?
RAT: OK?