From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes downloads page
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:11:57 GMT
Pei,

I'll have to look later as I am at a conference. I played with confluence before the conference
and I believe the benefits to far outweigh markdown. If you're talking about the 2.6 versus
3.0 markdown pages then those will all be changing.

Thanks
Troy
-----Original Message-----
From: ctakes-dev-return-920-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [mailto:ctakes-dev-return-920-Bleeker.Troy=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:20 PM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: ctakes downloads page

Hi Troy,
I updated the downloads with placeholders links for 3.0.0 (obviously the links won't work
until the release passes voting and dist'd).
Currently staged at: http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/ctakes/downloads.html
One minor change- Instead of explicitly listing all previous releases on the same page, I
just added a link to SF and the Archive page.

Note on the documentation, if there is no 2.6 release, perhaps we could just rename it 3.0
and use it as a starting point?
--Pei