From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Regarding Assertion Tagger
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:18:59 GMT
Hi Deepal,
I presume you are using v2.5.
Did you know that the DefaultAggregatePipeline.xml from the cdp(clinical documents pipeline)
folder should already have the negation/assertion module included for the identified annotations?

Re:log in the CVD. There should be a menu option in the UIMA CVD view>log file.
I hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone