From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: trunk still frozen?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:05:39 GMT

On Nov 14, 2012, at 7:13 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> It's been getting ready for the 3.0 release

Ok, we're currently working on a paper based on the relation-extractor work, and we need to
make some modifications to that code. Trading diffs over email isn't really a practical option.

So should we:

(a) work directly in trunk, and just let the release include our changes?
(b) create a branch for the relation extractor, and merge it back into trunk after the release?
(c) create a branch for the release?

Steve