From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject releases questions
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:49:40 GMT
Mentors,

I have a couple questions related to releases

1)How long should we expect for feedback on a release candidate from mentors? At what point
is a reminder in order?

There are two threads related to that question:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-dev/201211.mbox/%3C924DE05C19409B438EB81DE683A942D922237B%40CHEXMBX1A.CHBOSTON.ORG%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-dev/201211.mbox/%3C996FC801C05DF64A84246A106FACACD002BC21%40MSGPEXCHA08A.mfad.mfroot.org%3E

2) Is there something else that you wait on or look for from the community or the release
managers that has been lacking?

3)I haven't seen an answer to the question of "Is it a hard requirement that we not include
the subset of UMLS that we had included in cTAKES 2.5 in our Apache cTAKES incubating releases?"

Will that be a showstopper either here or on general@incubator.apache.org

-- James