From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cleartk-ml-mallet -> trove4j dependency
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 20:34:04 GMT

I don't remember any uses of cleartk-ml-mallet off the top of my head.
I'm at a conference, but can look more into it after I get back Friday.

-- James

From: ctakes-dev-return-819-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org [ctakes-dev-return-819-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@incubator.apache.org]
on behalf of Chen, Pei [Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:57 PM
To: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: cleartk-ml-mallet -> trove4j dependency

Hi,
It looks like clearTK has a dependency on trov4j which has a GNU license which is incompatible
with ASL 2.0.
I added an exclusion in the parent pom so that trove doesn't get distributed, however does
anyone on the top of their head remember using cleartk-ml-mallet, mallet ml, or trove during
runtime within cTAKES?

--Pei