From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC3 is ready for review
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:54:30 GMT
One more thing in addition to what James mentioned, Since this is our first release from ASF,
it might be good to verify the below (perhaps our mentors could also chime in in case we miss
anything) before we send out a VOTE email.
I think some of things people on general@ look for include:

Sig: OK?
Hashes: OK?
RAT: OK?