From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: spurious build errors from Jenkins
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:16:59 GMT
According to the build logs, it looks like it is only building only the module that changed
from SCM rather than all modules every time.
Does anyone know if there's a knob to switch and if so, which one to set this in Jenkins?
 We can take a closer look once we get access to modify the jobs again...

For example: 64 when the only change was to the constituency parser:
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Constituency Parser
[INFO] Apache cTAKES CoReference Resolver
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Relation Extractor
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Distribution

Vs: https://builds.apache.org/job/cTAKES-trunk-compiletest/65/consoleFull when invoked by
clicking on 'build now':
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache cTAKES
[INFO] Apache cTAKES common type system
[INFO] Apache cTAKES utils
[INFO] Apache cTAKES core
[INFO] Apache cTAKES part-of-speech tagger
[INFO] Apache cTAKES chunker
[INFO] Apache cTAKES document preprocessor
[INFO] Apache cTAKES dictionary lookup
[INFO] Apache cTAKES context dependent tokenizer
[INFO] Apache cTAKES LVG lexical tools
[INFO] Apache cTAKES named entity contexts
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Constituency Parser
[INFO] Apache cTAKES CoReference Resolver
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Drug NER
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Side Effects
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Smoking Status
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Dependency Parser
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Assertion
[INFO] Apache cTAKES ctakes-clinical-pipeline
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Relation Extractor
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Pad Term Spotter
[INFO] Apache cTAKES Temporal Information Extraction