From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Apache cTAKES Graduation path from Incubator to TLP?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:08:10 GMT
Hi Apache cTAKES Mentors,

As we prepare our first ASF release (3.0.0-incubating), should we start thinking about the
roadmap for graduation to TLP?
The below items have been resolved- are there any other areas that we should focus on?

1) Infrastructure
CTAKES-6 Pre-Migration- Create new SVN space in ASF
CTAKES-8 Pre-Migration- Update/Migrate issues tracking from Sourcefroge to Jira

2) Copyright
CTAKES-1 Pre-Migration- ICLA signed by initial committers
CTAKES-2 Pre-Migration- Site Grant (IP release) to be signed by institution
CTAKES-61 Apply Standard ASF license header to all source files.
CTAKES-93 use Apache release audit tool (RAT) plugin

3) Verify distribution rights
CTAKES-53 move UMLS out of Apache distribution
CTAKES-75 Housekeeping - Update README, LICENSE

4) Establish a list of active committers
CTAKES-4 Pre-Migration- Communication with other developers on Apache Migration
List of active and diverse committers have been established and on the status page.

Should we also update the incubator status page?
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ctakes.html